1. Get&install the Lite version from WordPress.org. (Go the the settings dashboard of the plugin and set the time length to 1 minute)
3. Visit your website in another browser (eg firefox) than the one you are using to log in as the admin.
4. Wait 2 minutes.
5. Leave the website.
6. Go in your admin area in the first browser and make 1 post.
7. Reopen the website (in the browser you’ve previously visited).
8. You should see the missed post count showing 1.
9.Go and buy the PRO version while it’s cheap :)) (free updates) The PRO comes with a way to monetize the engagement, a lot of customization and stats for your most clicked links.