Will this plugin work with Content Vortex Plugin (which auto-updates your posts with spun versions of the original post)? 9:05 p.m.
I just changed the title of the Animated Alert Box.
What fun!!! 9:37 p.m.
Alas, there are no static pages available to test; only a dynamic post page.
Nino says: Yes but you need to set it up!… (see previous post)
will schedule the test info in a few minutes!!!!
The new posts testing can be done by following the steps in this post. Here’s how you test if it will show the modified posts!
1.Log in the dashboard in the current browser (eg: chrome)
2. Go in the setting area of the plugin -Revisit Xperience and set the Sort by? to Modified posts.
3. Visit the plugin in another browser (eg firefox) than the one you are using to log in as the admin.
4. Wait 2 minutes.
5. Leave the website.
6. Go in your admin area in the first browser and modify 1 post.
7. Reopen the website (in the browser you’ve previously visited).
8. You should see the missed post count showing 1.
9.Go and buy it while it’s cheap ) (free updates)
I can guarantee it works! (Nino)
UPDATE: I forgot to add that selecting the sort by modified date setting shows brand new posts too! (so no problem…)
New Post. Can’t wait.
The rain in Spain is mainly not to blame! 7:45 p.m
I’m now adding this line, to see if the plugin picks up revisions or just new posts. 7:55 p.m.
Nope. It didn’t pick up the revision of the first post.
Let’s see what happens if I clear my cookies on the ‘viewing’ computer and then post this on the ‘sending’ computer…. 8:05 p.m.
Later, From Nino: IT PICKS UP REVISIONS BUT YOU NEED TO MAKE THE SETTING in the settings area of the plugin (that part of the dashboard wasn’t available but i made it now)
Testing out your plugin. Wanted to see it in action.
I will check out your sales page here: Revisit Xperience